April 7, 2009

Vernon Bay Spring Bridal Extravaganza



Another great Bridal Show is almost here. For those of you you haven't seen the ads yet, the Vernon Bay is hosting a Spring Bridal show Thursday April 30th from 5:00-9:00 pm.

This will be a great chance for Brides planning an upcoming Wedding to meet a host of vendors, get inspired and have a lot of fun. One of the evenings highlights will be a fashion show from 7:00- 7:30 pm that will culminate with a charity auction.

My husband, an auctioneer by trade, will be doing this mini auction to help raise funds for various children's charities. There are INCREDIBLE items up for bidding. An Engagement Session with yours truly, Wedded Bliss Photography, a nights stay at the Prestige Inn, a luggage set from The Bay, a flight from the Flight Centre, a Wedding Dress from L'Amore Bridal and a suit from Milano Clothing Company.

I can't wait. See you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I approached your promotions person at the Bridal Event at the Bay, while I was in line at the Customer Service. I asked for your card so I could consider using your services for our upcoming wedding, July 3, 2010. It 's a memorial service also for my Mom who passed July 3, 2008. We would like to know what you have in the way of a Wedding Package. Our wedding is not a very large venue with only an invite of 50 so I would like to have photos of the guests as well as the wedding party. We appreicate your reply. I see that we are able to lock in to this year's prices so we might be able to save some money that way. Thanks