September 20, 2011

Kelowna Wedding Photography- Brandy & Andy



Wanting to have their destination dream Wedding in Kelowna, Brandy & Andy's beautiful day was at Cedar Creek Estate Winery and Summerhill Pyramid Winery. A day full of laughter and love, all the details they incorporated pointed to a couple deeply in love with each other and their family.

Thanks to Simone Wittenberg and Kate Mahaits for capturing their day so beautifully. Sadly, my father in law passed away suddenly and I couldn't attend their beautiful Wedding. It meant so much that Brandy and Andy were so supportive of myself and family and that I knew their day was in great hands!


© Wedded Bliss Photography

2 comments:

Brandy Taylor said...

These pictures capture the true spirit of this day for us, thank you very much!

Wedded Bliss Photography said...

You are so welcome! I can't wait to get you all your images :)