June 1, 2008

August 18, 2007-A Little Girl's Dream Wedding

It's hard to believe it's been almost 10 months since my husband and I got married! Having photographed countless weddings I know how emotional a wedding is. What I wasn't prepared for was how intense all the feelings were. It's amazing how the simple words "I Do" change everything! The love only deepens and grows...and I love seeing a ring on his finger. So sexy :)
Even now as I gaze at the images that my incredible associates Kate Mahaits and Kurt Spence captured, I giggle and glow. I found the love of my life and we got to share our joy with our incredible families and friends.
Growing up where my husband and I got married made it all the more powerful (thanks mom and dad!) and yet even the vision I had for our day; as a little girl, paled in the emotions of the day. It was bigger than life and my only regret is that we can't go back and do it all again! It was some party.

2 comments:

cliff said...

love love love these pictures. it was a dream wedding. admist the clouds that day, i still remember how the sun amazingly started to shine the moment you came down the isle. totally magical.

cliff said...

okay so it wasn't cliff...i was just using his account:)