December 4, 2009

Kathryn & Kevin


Kate and I LOVE shooting a Wedding that has a unique twist or something completely different than we would normally shoot. Kathryn and Kevin; as all Brides and Grooms do, looked fabulous...it was the backdrop that we got to photograph them against that got us super excited that morning. Kathryn's family are dairy farmers and although we knew we wanted to get some cows in the background...little did we know how friendly they would be!

Half the time I was laughing so hard (usually as one of the cows was gently licking me or my camera bag) I could barely take the shot :)






It couldn't have been a more beautiful fall day at Springbend Farms!

Please note: to see some of the smaller images more clearly; just double click on the image :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm figuring these are the pages you design for the albums... I love the layout! I can hardly wait for mine next year! - K & M