August 10, 2011

Lake Country Wedding, Ex Nihilo Winery


I am honoured to be one of the first photographers to photograph a Wedding at the beautiful Ex Nihilo Winery in Lake Country. What made it even more exciting is that the bride and groom; kept the Wedding a surprise. All the guests thought they were coming to Jamie's birthday party! Laura and Jamie's love for each other was evident in every image I captured and I wish them years of happiness ahead.


VENDORS

Hair/ Make-Up: Loyal Hair Therapy
Decor/Wedding Coordinator: Cabana Bar & Grille, Anne Henderson
Cake Maker: Cupcasions
JP: Anthony Hoek
Transportation: Okanagan Wine Tours

3 comments:

Laura Smid MacGregor said...

Such great pictures! My guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful our photographer was! Thanks!

Wedded Bliss Photography said...

Aw thanks Laura. Yours and Jamie's Wedding was so beautiful and such an honour to be a part of. I look forward to sharing more images with you.

StevenHWicker said...

I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Wine country wedding photography